Monday, March 12, 2007

Anybody here not looking for hookers in Tampa?

Regretfully the overwhelming number of referrals I get to this little blog thing is folks from Yahoo or Google looking for hookers in Tampa. I'm telling you, naming a bait shop that ain't a bad idea. For all you wingnuts who did come here looking for hookers, try the massage parlors or those places in Drew Park. Stay off Nebraska, those sorts of "ladies" are now few and far between, and you're more likely to pick up a cop or get videotaped. Mrs. Grumpy and I still call in every one of those gals we see, I've heard the neighbors are doing the same. I'd love to post the mug of every john they pick up here, but the police web database doesn't allow me to search that easily, and I don't have the time to constantly sift it. If I figure out a way though, that's gonna be a pet project of mine. Maybe a little shame will keep them away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, Grumpy, by putting both "hookers" and "Tampa" in the title of your post, it will reinforce the search engines...

It's part of Search Engine Optimization... putting keywords in the titles of blog posts...

In fact, one of your posts is #3 on Google for the term "hookers in Tampa" ... and, for the record, I've NEVER searched for that before this comment...

12 March, 2007 09:42  
Blogger luckytop said...

I can guarantee you I am not looking for hookers grumpy! Hah!

I was besieged by girl scouts at Publix again this weekend when I was buying my groceries. What the hell is wrong with Publix to allow their customers to continue to be pestered by this group or that wanting to either sell you something or get a donation?

12 March, 2007 11:27  
Blogger Grumpy said...

Anony,
Trust me, it can't get any worse, about 1 in 3 folks come here using some form of that search. I figure I might take advantage of that to educate those that come here for that reason. Two things, there are places where that behavior is off the streets and behind closed doors and not in and amongst the community,(Massage Parlors, Lingerie models, and Drew Park for instance), and that Nebraska Ave. is not the place to find hookers like it once was. It's only a dying reputation that has folks thinking it is. Here's how I see it, if a man and a woman, or for that matter any combination of two or more people, decide to negotiate a transaction of that nature, hellfire, that's their business. But when they do it on public streets then drive around and park in a neighborhood, it's our business and by God we're making it pretty difficult to do business that way. So they should do everyone a favor and go elsewhere, like the aforementioned places.

12 March, 2007 16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home