Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Looks like I'll get to vote for both Joe and Randy

Given the lack of turnout in Seminole Heights, I think Randy Baron had a pretty good showing. I hope he tries again next time. He can always count on Grumpy's vote. Now it appears that we get a chance to shake things up a bit. He's what some folks might call unorthodox, but I think we need to get someone like Joe on the council for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is to show folks that it can be done. Miller needs to hit the road. She hasn't done anything noteworthy during her time on the council and it's high time we get the deadwood out of there. Good show by Mulhern. Glad to see that one go the way it did. Also, I'm glad Pam got another shot as well. I'd like to see her get some of those grand plans to the finish line. To all those who voted, no matter for whom, Thank You. To those of you who didn't Shut the Hell Up already, you failed to exercise the only voice that matters in these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home