Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Close, but try again

Voting solution?

Now, I agree they've got to do something, just not sure this is it. The votin' system is broke, so they need to fix it. This here's a stab in the right direction, but needs to go further. I think we oughta take this a step further and change that to "None of the bums." I know, I know, it would have to be a bit more pc than that, but the dreamer in m thinks we ought to set it up where if none of the bums get enough, they have to try again. Sounds good, but it wouldn't work in reality as no one would ever get elected eventually. How about a ranking system where you vote for each candidate ranking them from high to low. Overall highest score wins. Whatever they do, they gotta do something. I guess "I choose not to vote" is better than nothing(and would have still gotten you into Mons for free!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.fairvote.org/

26 April, 2007 08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home