Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Of testicles and the excessively horny

Now, I'm gonna bet that this here ain't exactly gonna be the sort of article that you might expect from the title. I thought a little titillation might be just the thing the get folks paying attention. It works for that Paris Hilton gal, so maybe a racy headline will get the blood going this morning. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's another gripe of mine around these parts. I just wonder what feller was sitting around one day saying to himself, now, you know what would make my truck just that much cooler, a pair of balls dangling down. Not sure where the memo was lost along the way, but in my day, all them there vehicles were female, like boats, and airplanes. Not sure why that is, but that's just how it was. I just don't get it, but then again, maybe I ain't supposed to. Maybe it's a sort of compensatin' for something they're lacking. Speaking of compensatin' what about those train horns they're sticking on cars and trucks these days. Now thats got to be nothing but attempting to make up for being short in the undershorts. Hey look at me, I got this big obnoxious horn. I'm a stud! Listen to me. Don't honk if you're horny. Please. In fact don't honk at all horny little man.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Grumpy,

I must say I enjoy your daily rants. I never knew whining could put a smile on my face. Keep 'em comin'!

22 May, 2007 21:10  
Blogger Coel said...

hey! we all must all think positively!

23 May, 2007 06:19  
Blogger Grumpy said...

Thanks anonymous, though I'd prefer to call it ranting or griping. Whining sounds too, well whiny. Thanks for reading.
Janice, I tend to think positively, but they don't call me Grumpy for nothing. Thanks.

24 May, 2007 07:17  
Blogger Coel said...

Oh. actually you are grumpy for the right things.

24 May, 2007 22:52  
Blogger luckytop said...

While I know this comment may make me sound like a crabby old man, which I am neither, here goes anyway; I think those bull's nuts hanging from the back of vehicles are to say the least, in poor taste and certainly juvenile. I don't know whether they are to make up for the driver's own shortcomings, but they show that they have no idea what the difference is between something being amusing and being distasteful. I automatically assume the driver is a horse's ass when I see a pair of horse's nuts hanging off the trailer hitch of their truck.

25 May, 2007 12:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home