Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dadburn It

I just realized that this dadgum blog thing was only allowing comments from registered users. Now I don't really care much about what someone who don't have enough cajones to at least make up some sort of nom de plume has to say, but this here's America, and by God they have a right to say whatever the hell they want. I don't know if it was the blog thing or my own ineptitude, but I thought I had set it to allow anonymous comments, but keep that advertising bullshit to a minimum. It should now be rectified. Comment away if you feel so moved.

2 Comments:

Blogger luckytop said...

There's an interesting article in todays Times about the Publix deli counter (a MAJOR aggravation), but at least they are trying to do something about it.

16 August, 2006 12:39  
Blogger Grumpy said...

I'll have to see if I can dig up the article, I usually read the Tribune if I read the paper at all. The Publix in Seminole Heights is overcrowded as it is. Those grocery stores that are closing in East Tampa and Sulphur Springs might make our neighborhood store unbearable.

17 August, 2006 10:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home