Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Inappropriate public displays of affection

Back in my day, a boy was lucky to get some time alone with a gal, school dances were no contact during slow songs. What's happened to what should be common decency and restraint? Just the other day I was trying to eat my dinner in a restaurant and this young couple was darn near having sex while they were waiting in line. Why? I ask. I mean, I'm not advocating a 6 inch rule(although who really knows what 6 inches really measures nowadays, reminds of a story I heard one time, ever wonder why women never were too good at home improvement tasks that require measuring, because men have been telling them that "it" really was six inches their whole adult life). Anyway, what I'm saying is a quick kiss, and a hearty hug is certainly acceptable, but save the open-mouth kissing and groping for somewhere more private. If we want to see that stuff, we'll stop in one of those naughty shops or do paperview, or hell just turn on those rap videos, thats almost as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home