Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I may be Grumpy but I ain't no Grinch

Well folks, I know my postin's been a bit lackadaisical of late. I have to admit with all it's troubles and frustrations, the holiday season always livens up the spirit and a lightens the soul, at least for me. I will be travelling some this year so I wanted to make sure that I took the chance to wish everyone Merry Christmas! Call it whatever you want, but I'll be saying Merry Christmas thank you very much.
I normally respond to comments in the proper area, but someone commented on the Furniture sales and since it's been a while I wanted to make sure that I addressed it and it didn't fade into the sunset. Seems the fella or madam was a furniture salesman and took issue with my post. I'll let y'all read that one, but in rebuttal I will say that most of what he or she said just propped up what I said. I ain't looking to waste your time so leave me the hell alone. I don't go buying any real piece of furniture on a whim, I "test drive" a couch just like I would a car. He or she also admitted they lie to "get us excited" about a piece. Blow that one out your piehole. I aint saying that all of y'all are bad, but leave me be, if you approach me when I enter, give me your name or card, and let me alone to browse, you can bet that I will look you up when I have questions or wish to purchase, but if you shark me, I will find someone else even if I have to go to another store or come back another day.
Glad I ain't buying a couch for Christmas. Unless my butt smells like cinamon and evergreen, this puppy still has a few miles on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger luckytop said...

HA! HA! You said a mouthful Grumpy. My sentiments exactly! When I walk into most furniture stores, I feel like a mackerel being dangled over a school of circling sharks!

Merry Christmas back at you and Mrs. Grumpy too!

19 December, 2006 12:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home