Sunday, January 07, 2007

All new meaning to a taxi ride

When you get to be my age, you sometimes think you'd seen it all, but then life throws you a bone to tell you it's always gonna be stranger than the stuff you make up. Last night the missus and me went to dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse and were travelling back home. We always drive up Nebraska and it's not all unusual down south of Martin Luther King that we see ladies of the evening. We always call the police and hope that they take care of it. Last night we were just a bit south of Columbus and there was this gall dressed up in what I thought was Halloween costume. She looked like a taxicab in a miniskirt. Hell even her hat said "Taxi" The way she was making eyes at Grumpy told us all we need to know about her attentions. Trust me, at my age, gals that age don't do a whole lot of flirtin in my direction unless they got alterior motives. Well her outfit led me to wonder there was gonna be a whole new code for doing that sort of business, you know How much is the fare for a ride? Going downtown or uptown, or just around the block? That sort of thing. I just hope that she got a ride in the bluelight cab to the hooscow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home