Thursday, July 26, 2007

LOOK OUT! Another special session?

This morning I read about the lapse of the requirement for insurance. While it's a shame that folks abuse the current system, I think the burden on the rest of us is going to get worse. If nothing else let's set it up that you have to have a special tag if you don't have insurance so we can glare at those yahoos and maybe shame a few of them into doing the right thing. What really chaps my buns though is that they're talking about yet another special session. Tell me something, do these lawmakers actually accomplish anything during their scheduled work times? Why do they have to call a special session for every little thing they should've fixed? I should try that with my bosses sometime. "Grumpy, did you get that project done? Sorry boss, I think I'm gonna need a special session on this one. And we worry about a few quacks abusing the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home