Monday, July 02, 2007

One year of Grumpy

I almost missed my one year gumpiversary. Yep 12 months ago yesterday I started bitching. Never before that day, that day started it all. Well now, maybe I did complain before that, but never to so many people at once. While I'd like to say it's been a great year, if it were truly great, I'd be out of a hobby. So let's just call it a good year. A wise feller once told me that every day that you wake up above instead of below the dirt is a good day. I didn't camp in any caves last year so every day was must have been a good one. Thank you to everyone who reads, and thank you to everyone who's commented. Those precious comments are what make this all worth while, so if you wanted to thank a blogger whom you enjoy, just drop a comment now and again and we just get all giddy. So thanks for a good year and hope I can keep it up. The blog that is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy grumpiversary! And many more!

02 July, 2007 17:56  
Blogger luckytop said...

Congrats Grumpy. I have done my share of griping on your blog, so it has been theraputic for me as well. Keep bitchin' and I'll keep readin' & commentin'!

03 July, 2007 15:40  
Blogger Coel said...

To celebrate your one year gumpiversary, I clicked your profile at least 20 times as a gift(somesort). Sounds stupid but really, it impresses other people well when they see the big no. you know what I mean?

06 July, 2007 04:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home