Thursday, June 07, 2007

The nobles are revolting.

As she was likely never properly disciplined as a child, so goes her life as an adult. Calling Paris an adult is using the term loosely I know. Here is yet another example that folks with money are treated differently. The ill-behaved little brat can't even serve her pathetic little sentence which should have been much harsher to begin with. So now, the sheriff sends her to her room. Like many little brats, it's no punishment at all. I reckon she's got all sorts of fancy things at her house that make house arrest little more than an unplanned vacation. I wish someone would order me to spend that much time at home. I just might get some of those honey-do's done. It's a sad day when we get such a clear confirmation of the new aristocracy. We peasants don't stand much of a chance when the nobles are above the law. Welcome to the dark ages friends, it's time for an uprising.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coel said...

WOW...I can hardly keep up reading your Blog, you sure are very fast in posting all these...my eyes are dazzled by the amount of words. Well, I will take my time.

08 June, 2007 10:45  
Blogger Coel said...

Well, Paris seems very spoilt, and why can't she just sit back and relax while someone drives her around since she's so rich?

08 June, 2007 10:51  
Blogger Coel said...

oh yeah, don't bother seing my profile, I'm Janice.

08 June, 2007 10:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home