Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are portable EMP generators coming anytime soon?

I really wish I had something that would nuke the stereo's of those obnoxious little punks who insist on sharing their crap with those of us who enjoy actual music. The little twits with their boom boom boom mobiles driving around thinking they are cool. Why can't the cops do something about this? The noise ordinances need to be revised to explicitly prohibit this sort of disturbance. There's one little idiot that lives near me that has spent several days adjusting his new system much to the chagrin of the neighbors. Why has parental supervision declined so much that there is no respect for people's right to enjoy their peace and quiet? It really isn't the little twit's fault he was probably never taught to think of others or the impact his offensive behavior has on anyone else around him. The only purpose of these subwoofer systems is to spread their crap to people who don't want to hear it. They wear their disturbance like a badge of honor. Someone else in the neighborhood has one of those train horns. We were walking the other evening and this jackass thinks it's funny to honk the horn at us as he or she goes by. Of course our backs were toward the a-hole at the time. Gee Cletus watch this, let's scare us some old folks. Completely uncalled for. How is it even legal to sell these devices?

3 Comments:

Blogger luckytop said...

I thought we did have a law on the books that deals with the vehicular noise problem; of course, if it goes unenforced, what good is it? I thought that I played my stereo loud when I was in high school, but it wouldn't come anywhere close to the decibels being cranked out currently. I blame parents for this problem, because there is no way I can believe that they could be unaware that their kid has this high-volume equipment in their car. These parents are more of a jack-ass than their kids are.

08 September, 2006 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most genius thing I have ever heard. I live in a really loud apartment building. I would like to have An EMP so I can go to bed.

10 February, 2007 17:25  
Blogger IT Guy said...

As far as EMP generators go take a look at this site. Found it by accident while searching for the same thing. Not sure if it works on car stereos.
www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/EMP-Cell-Phone-Eliminator-p-17404.html - 44k

10 January, 2008 15:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home