Monday, August 28, 2006

Sure signs someone can't drive

After much scientific research, I have developed a working theory that one's ability to operate a motor vehicle is directly correlated with the presence or absence of two forms of auto decoration. If you ever get behind a car with a Jesus fish, watch out, that person is going to vary their speed dramatically, hit the brakes at inopportune times, and cut you off as though you don't exist. It's a fact. Similarly if a person has the little flag banner hanging from the rear-view mirror. Be prepared, that person is going to come from behind you, pass you, cut you off only to turn at the next intersection, they most likely will be playing excessively loud music that drowns out your own stereo, and they will either be driving very aggressively, or very very conservatively(to avoid raising suspicion?) Supporting evidence will follow as I perform more observations. Grumpmeter is at level 4 today.

2 Comments:

Blogger luckytop said...

I have similar experiences when on the road, but if I were to share mine with you, I would be risking being labeled as a bigot, which I really am not. That being said, I have noticed certain ethnicities that have the same driving habits, generally speaking. I am not sure whether this has anything to do with race, economic level, education, etc. but it is definitely noticeable.

29 August, 2006 12:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not necessarily bigotry, some of the biggest road ragers I've witnessed are white males in minivans.

29 August, 2006 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home