Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kids these days, it ain't the kids it's the parents or lack of.

There's a little twit that rides a dirtbike around my neighborhood creating all sorts of noise and commotion. Now, I see at least two things wrong with this situation. First he's never wearing a helmet and I'd guess he's about 14. Now if memory serves thats too damn young to be riding this contraption on the streets and even if that was legal, he oughta be wearing headgear. Now I call the little nitwit a nitwit, but in all fairness it's not his fault he was born to Cretins that think it's ok to have their teenager riding a DIRTbike around city streets with no helmet. I recall hearing about a little thing called Darwin awards, maybe they'll be winning one one day. I feel sorry for the kid. The dirtbike thing is the other part of this that gets me. Now, I've been around a long time, but I can't remember too many dirt roads in this part of Tampa anytime recently. Why would you think it's ok to get one of these things to ride in the city? These are the kind of folks that give rednecks a bad name. I bet they bought the big box of fireworks at Walmart too. Grumpmeter is level 5.

1 Comments:

Blogger luckytop said...

We have the same problem in Riverside Heights. I say, if being a responsible parent doesn't fit into your lifestyle, then DON'T HAVE KIDS! The cops should confiscate those damn bikes and then fine the parents. It appears that most parents are perfectly content to let their kids run amok in the neighborhood just as long as they are not bothering THEM.

27 September, 2006 11:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home