Thursday, January 11, 2007

Looking for a hooker in Tampa you sick puke? You need help, find it here.

Perhaps that wasn't too sensitive of me, but I can't believe the number of people surfing over to my little spot here on the Internet because they did a search about hookers in Tampa. Now I'd like to believe some of them are looking for fishing tackle, but the cynic in me knows otherwise. Well now, if you get your rocks off by picking up some nasty streetwalker you might want to take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself if you might have a problem. I reckon they call it sexual addiction though personally I think you're just plain disturbed. I mean again, just think about it, who does that? Prostitutes carry all sorts of potential problems and you might just bring that stuff back home with you. I ain't one to preach, but for Pete's sake get some help, or just stop.
Surf your nasty butt over to one of these places and seek some help or maybe find a shrink.

Sexual Addiction Help
National Council on Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (NCSAC)
Sexual Addiction Recovery Resources

I think I just might open a fishing store and call it Hookers on Nebraska, think of all the free advertising.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hookers have been around forever and whether it's a stripper, nasty hooker or most likely your own girlfriend even your mother has extorted money for sex just in a nicer way. Asshole. ALL women get money or gifts in exchange for something!? I'm sure your just as sick as the rest of us. Good head is hard to find!

16 January, 2007 17:34  
Blogger Grumpy said...

Your misogyny is quite apparent fella. Feeling a bit defensive because you were doing a Google search for tampa places prostitutes and found this instead? If what you're doing is so common and popular how about going to your wife or girlfriend or mama and telling them all about it, instead of sitting behind your computer at all hours of the evening looking for hookers? In all honesty, I've been on this here planet long enough to know it ain't going away, but keep it off the streets. I'd like to see it relegated to a single area so us decent folk can avoid that area and you nasty buggers can stay out of mine. If you're skulking around my streets, getting head in an alley, or one of the cheap hotels, or picking up a man that dresses like, but doesn't look like a woman, well bud, you've got yourself a problem and should be seeking help.

17 January, 2007 07:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grumpy,
I have to completely agree with you.I used to live in Florida years ago, Now I am out here on the left coast. In San Diego we have this same problem, these folks do need one place to go for this type of lifestyle, and stay the heck out of descent folks neighborhoods. Like you , I say they better stay out of my neighborhood as well if they know what's best for them.

Glad to hear from folk's like yourself, take care and keep up your good work.

12 February, 2007 15:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, don't tell me how to spend my $40

08 August, 2021 09:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home