Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Redner or Randy, I'm gonna have to chew on this one a bit

Now, it may surprise some of y'all, but I voted for Mr. Redner during the last election. I know, I know, with my ranting about the streetwalkin' y'all might have thought that I'd be die-hard against the "stripper king" of Tampa. Well Grumpy can still surprise you, I voted for him. I was ready for a change, and it would've been pretty interesting to shake things up with someone as storied as Mr. Redner. Now I see that he's entering the District 1 race. This one is gonna be tough call for me. I've seen some positive action during his time as the president of OSHNA by Mr. Baron who is also in that race. I am sure that Mr. Baron will also bring some focus to problems plaguing our neighborhood that have been overlooked for a long time.
Don't get me wrong. Mr. Redner, while I think he has some good ideas, has me much more interested in the "shake-up" factor than his policy. The council could use some indigestion to get some things moving.
So there you have it, I just have to decide to vote for heartburn or the hood.
Either way, I hope all of y'all get out and vote.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Redner as well, and I will again. I feel that Randy just does not have enough name recognition to be a viable candidate. I try to make my vote count by casting my ballot for someone who actually has a chance of winning.

18 January, 2007 09:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home