Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dynasties are ok for the NFL, but keep them out of the White House

I woke up this morning and the headline just about slapped me in the face. Who needs coffee with a shock like this. "I'm coming Elizabeth! I'm coming!" Not that it's any real surprise. I figured she was jockeying for a run a while back. Still, we need some fresh blood in the Oval Office, no pun intended. We've had too many years of the Bush's and Clinton's, how about some new ideas. Let's put someone who's only suspected of being a crook instead of someone who has such a questionable history of unethical behavior. Either way, let's give some new person a shot at it, what's the worse that can happen?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This subject goes double, no, make that triple for me as far as Jeb Bush is concerned. The last thing we will ever need is another Bush family member in the White House. His heavy handed style and personal agenda pushing caused enough harm in Florida, so we certainly don't need him running the whole country. I feel the same way about local judges; I vote for anybody but the incumbent every election.

22 January, 2007 10:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home